A stylish living opportunity in the Eco-village in Currumbin Valley can be all yours! The cockatoo house is a leading example of great design and eco-friendly principals situated within the most awarded sustainable community in the world. A fantastic greenstyle lifestyle only 7 minutes to the beach.
This lofty home has leafy views from every room, and includes unlimited access to the community facilities for that stress-free lifestyle. Featuring:
- Home Office or third bedroom with own entry
- Open plan living with high ceilings
- Entertainers kitchen with stunning marble bench top
- Expansive decks
- Large, modern bathroom and en-suite
- Wheelchair friendly design
- Private gardens designed to attract bird life
- 54,000 litre rainwater storage
- 1.1kW photo-voltaic solar power system
- 5 star energy rating
- Outstanding community facilities include a swimming pool, playground, gym, pizza oven, BBQ, library and hall with a commercial kitchen for resident's use.
- Cafe and farmers markets on-site
Living in the eco-village you leave traffic noise and urban clutter behind. There is also the opportunity to purchase the adjoining vacant 866m2 block at number 19 Village Way, Currumbin Valley to build your dream home on.
Call Renee on 0451 307 937 for more information and to arrange and inspection.