Located in one of the most sought after streets in Currumbin Waters you will find this exceptional, well-appointed residence. With a special emphasis on space this home is only 12 months old!
Entering the home is like a breath of fresh air! Open and bright the property seamlessly flows from the entrance right through to the parental retreat. With no expense spared with finishes and fixtures 31 Station Street features:
- Separate main bedroom with air-con, ensuite and walk in
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built ins
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Custom made, ceasarstone kitchen with butlers pantry, gas stove and dishwasher.
- Full weatherproof entertainers pavilion
- 6.38kw solar system
- Crimsafe security system
- Fully insulated
- Low maintenance gardens and lawn
This residence also has the option of closing in the single garage to create a further fourth bedroom. With ample amount of storage and space for a family, this home is situated in the perfect position. Across the road from parkland and less then a 5 minute drive to local schools, shopping centres and a short 1 minute walk to the RSL and Currumbin Creek you will not want to look further.
Call Nils on 0411 843 555 for more information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools