ENERGY SAVING HOME!
Step inside your bright, cool and breezy private retreat!
This is your opportunity to purchase an affordable property in a sought after location! If a beachside suburb is at the top of your list – this semi-detached duplex could be for you, situated in the popular Tugun suburb on the Southern Gold Coast.
With striking features throughout, this private open plan home is appealing to the most discerning buyer and within easy reach of Tugun Village shops, beach and cafes. Designed with modern fitouts throughout, indoor/outdoor living is at its best, with a private undercover outdoor entertainment area and tropical gardens off the main living areas.
Downstairs features an open plan living with a modern kitchen, family room area and one bedroom with ensuite including a 40" wall mounted TV and built in robes.
Entry to upstairs is via a beautiful wooden staircase with solid bamboo flooring throughout. Upstairs features the master with ensuite and adjoining balcony and views and 2 additional bedrooms with builts ins. You even have the option of a study nook and/or additional storage area.
• Split System airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Solar system. 10x Battery Pack Cabinet with Sonnen German Batteries
• 18x 270 watt, 6.6kw hourly 1 phase Risen German Solar Panels with 25 yr warranty
• 1x 5kw Fronius Box for electricity returning to the Grid.
• Solar Hot Water System
• NBN Connected
• Crimsafe Mesh on all windows and door screens with deadlocks
• Secure fully fenced yard
• Established Gardens
• Large 12x3m stained decking outside entertainment area c/w plants and pots
• 4 bedrooms 2 with ensuites
• 3 bathrooms
• Double lockup garage with internal access
• Outdoor Shed with 2 large shelving cabinets with sliding doors
• No Body Corporate
• Minutes to Tugun Village shopping and cafes
• Easy access to the M1
• Close to transport and bus stops
• Local shops and bowls club within 50 metres
• John Flynn Private Hospital within 2 km
• Minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport
Call Jeff on 0456 784 880 for more information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools