Million-dollar views await the discerning buyer of this unique home in a tranquil hillside setting overlooking panoramic views on the quieter end of the Gold Coast. Set within an intimate cul-de-sac, you'll be met by lofty gums and a canopy of palms and greenery as you enter the drive.
The ultimate place to self-isolate in your own resort-style private sanctuary on a massive block, filled with trees and plenty of quiet spaces, which includes the huge viewing deck/parents' retreat on the top floor.
Potential for dual occupancy, otherwise the separate self-contained granny flat provides the ideal place to steal away with your extended family during #iso.
This home is truly a secret sanctuary; boasting beach-chic styling and an earthy, natural vibe, yet is only minutes away from the M1 and Palm Beach's vibrant dining precinct offering plenty of tasting options for the cuisine and cafe-lover.
Well-suited as a family home, this charming property is situated to take advantage of stunning sunrises with a north-easterly aspect so you can rise refreshed every morning to salute the sun. With sparkling vistas across to the ocean and beyond, you'll revel in the private tranquility this tasteful property affords. The natural tree-filled block of this unique home will allow the owners to immerse themselves in a quiet retreat from the rest of the world, where true relaxation begins.
- Timber beach-chic 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom multi-level home
- Lagoon-style swimming pool with fountain
- Low energy imprint with year-round sea breezes and ceiling fans to keep the home cool in summer and a large combustion fireplace to stay warm in winter
- Cosy sunroom / library or yoga room
- Private cul-de-sac setting, with stunning coastal vistas on a 1174 m2 block
- Spacious sun-drenched kitchen with commercial-sized oven and gas stovetop
- Enormous adults' retreat with ensuite, walk-in robe and large top-floor deck with expansive views across Elanora to Currumbin and beyond to Tweed
- 3 well-sized bedrooms, with master suite opening onto expansive top-floor deck
- Dual-occupancy potential. Complete with separate living area and its own entrance, 4th bedroom is contained within a granny flat with a floating treehouse feel set among nature, surrounded by native bush. Ideal as a teenagers' retreat or income-earning potential at approx. $350 a week
- Huge amount of storage space and underground tool shed/area.