Nestled at the base of lush rainforest in Currumbin Valley on approximately 7 acres is a truly unique, architecturally designed home which has been cleverly designed and built to maximise the benefits of the Australian elements.
The home has three separate pavilions, connected by breezeways which all meet at the heart of the home where family meals are prepared. Each of the pavilions benefit from the fuel of mother nature with glass and timber louvers throughout the home designed to capture the summer breezes. During the cooler months, the fire place and abundance of glass throughout the home, allow the warmth to travel seamlessly throughout the home.
This wonderful property includes the following features:
- Three generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite overlooking the gardens.
- Timber flooring in the kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Stunning louvers throughout the interior of the home
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Kitchen includes stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Combustion fire place and ducts allowing the heat to be shared with each pavilion
- Main bathroom has bath, shower and toilet
- Bedrooms have carpeted floor coverings
- Study/Office Nook
- Large alfresco area for entertaining overlooking the pool and lush grounds
- In ground pool with glass fencing and stone waterfall feature
- Two large water tanks (50,000 litres) and bio cycle
- Storage shed
- Views of the valley
- Vegetable garden
- Undercover parking for two cars
Whilst the home is incredibly private, it's only a short drive to the beach, shopping, schools and the Gold Coast airport. Local attractions including the Currumbin Rock Pools are only a stone's throw away, as is Currumbin Valley State School.
Please note, that whilst the property is situated on 7 acres, only the area marked on the aerial view photo will be included for use by the tenancy.